As an industry leader EPC has designed and or constructed over 120 hydrogen projects throughout various industries.
Representative clients since 2003 include:
Gas/Liquid: Air Liquide, Air Products, Linde/Praxair
Equipment: NEL, Hofer, Verde, Linde, PlugPower
Storage: Steelhead, AST
Material Handling: Walmart, P&G, Farmer’s Market, Kroger, Coca-Cola
Transit Authorities: AC Transit, SARTA, Sunline, DART
State Gov: California Air Quality Districts, Delaware
US Gov: DOE, DOD, FTA, EERE, Forest Service
Energy and Power Providers: SDG&E, SOCAL Gas, Chevron, BP, Xcel, DCPUD
Water: Servern Trent, De Nora
National Laboratories: NREL, EERE, ANL, PNNL, LLNL, SRNL
Universities: Cal State LA, UCLA, Humboldt State, Colorado School of Mines, DU, Montana State
Here are several examples of projects we have completed:
CAL STATE LA H2 Fueling Station
EPC provided design, construction, commissioning, and ongoing consulting services
- 0% renewable hydrogen
- 350 bar LDV fueling
- 700 bar public fueling – Certified and Open
- 100kg per day generated onsite by Hydrogenic electrolyzer
- 1st station to make the public sale of H2 in the world
AC Transit Emeryville H2 Fueling Station
EPC provided overall project design and construction oversight
- 100% renewable hydrogen
- 350 bar fueling for 16 bus fleet, largest in-country
- 700 bar LDV public access
- 400kg Total Hydrogen throughput per day
- 100kg per day generated onsite by Proton OnSite Electrolyzer
- Only deliver as demand requires about once every two weeks
SCAQMD Diamond Bar Hydrogen Fueling Station
EPC provides infrastructure design, construction, and station operation, and maintenance services
- 700 bar LDV public fueling – certified and open
- 100kg/hydrogen per day- not limited. Only by delivery frequency
- Hydrogen and major equipment supplied by Air Products
NREL Wind to H2 Project
EPC provided design and construction services
Xcel Energy for the Wind2H2 Project.
Short Videos produced by XcelEnergy for the Wind2H2 Project.
This project was entirely designed and constructed by EPC.
Suncor Denver Refinery Hydrogen Steam Reformer
EPC provided construction completion and commissioning services for a 30MM scf Technip reformer.